The product is a plug-n-play device, no driver is required.
Game Device Installation:
1. Make sure your computer is on. Plug the game controller USB connector into a USB port on the PC.
2. Once you plug in the USB device, Windows XP/Me/2000 will detect it and install the driver automatically. (If you are using Windows 98, just follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation).
3. Click Start/Settings/Control Panel and double click on the Game Controllers or Gaming Options icon. In Windows 8 or 10, it would add the gamepad name under Device. Click the right button on it, and choose Gaming Controller Setting.
4. In Game Controllers or Gaming Options screen, you can calibrate and test your game controller before you play any game.
5. When you finish the calibration and test, check to see if there is any response from the buttons after pressing them.
Unfortunately, we do not offer global warranty on our products.
Since it is still in the 30 day return period for Amazon, we suggest you return the defective unit to Amazon for exchange/refund. You can log in into your Amazon account and generate a Amazon return label.
The Game Pad icon will not show in the Control Panel since Windows 7.
1. Plug it into Windows 10, press Windows Key and R on keyboard.
2. Type in joy.cpl
3. Click Content
4. Press your pad to test the buttons, if there is no response on screen while you are pressing, it means the pad is broken (laptop does not recognize your pad).
Try another USB port to exclude the USB problem.
Unfortunately, we do not provide technical manuals to end users, you can contact customer support for assistance.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Feedback zu Ihrem Benutzererlebnis mit Ihrem Genius Produkt