Pairing to a phone:
1. Turn on your phone and ensure its Bluetooth function is activated.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth Stereo Headphone and go to pairing mode.
3. Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone instructions.
4. After a few seconds the phone will list the device as a discover device. Select it and follow your phone instruction to select this pairing.
5. Then your phone will request a passkey or PIN, enter 0000 as your PIN or passkey.
6. Your phone will confirm the pairing, and press Yes/OK.
You can remove the pairing record from the computer/smartphone to disconnect the headset.
HS-920BT is a bluetooth device, no driver is required.
Turn on the Bluetooth device of laptop/PC before pairing.
If you still cannot pair the headset with the laptop, try to pair the headset with your mobile phone or the another device (ipad/ipod/tablet) to check the headset is normal or not.
If headset can work with another device, the problem is with your laptop A2DP function.
Sometime the Bluetooth A2DP function is turned off by the laptop supplier, ask your laptop supplier how to activate the A2DP function .
Unfortunately, we do not offer global warranty on our products.
Since it is still in the 30 day return period for Amazon, we suggest you return the defective unit to Amazon for exchange/refund. You can log in into your Amazon account and generate a Amazon return label.
Unfortunately, we do not provide technical manuals to end users, you can contact customer support for assistance.
The Line-in jack cannot be used with a mic.
Wir freuen uns über Ihr Feedback zu Ihrem Benutzererlebnis mit Ihrem Genius Produkt